Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
This is a permanent full-time role in our Data Reporting & Analytics team for AMP Bank. The purpose of your role is to bring deep subject matter and technical expertise to business problems. In addition to good technical BA capabilities, your role will require a comprehensive understanding of data analysis including interrogation of Data Warehousing through SQL, Agile / Waterfall project delivery, and project delivery systems.
- Estimating, managing, and delivering individual BA workstreams and deliverables
- Using BA expertise to provide solutions for Business requirements by reviewing and determining key requirements of APRA
- Interrogating Bank Data warehouse and identifying required data attributes to meet APAR reporting requirements
- Operating as the BA SME across AMPA’s delivery methodology with specific focus on data and reporting
- Assisting the Data & Reporting team on reporting as required
- Supporting Senior Managers Reporting and Data Quality / Data Governance on key stakeholder engagement activities
Capabilities & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst within Financial Services projects
- Hands on experience with SQL and basic knowledge of at least one Database e.g. SQL server.
- Experience with Advanced Excel is essential – Formulas, pivot tables, functions, power query.
- Experience in creating project governance documents like Requirement Specifications Document and Operating Procedures
- Experience working with data structures and data warehouse
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.