EOI - Head of Product & Pricing - Wrap Product
Job no: 615878
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Various, Sydney
Categories: Superannuation & SMSF Specialisation
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
As a leader at AMP, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our business. You will be expected to develop, engage and retain talented people, and foster an environment where people can realise their full potential.
About the role
The Head of Product & Pricing is responsible for Wrap Product strategy, development, and management to ensure a profitable, compelling, competitive, and compliant offering for our clients and advisers. Key to success will be to collaborate across different parts of the Platforms business and lead the team, ensuring there is strong delivery and strong communication of a highly competitive Wrap Product offer to market
- Work with Leadership Team peers to develop a compelling end to end Platform strategy incorporating Platform features and functionality, services, product solutions and Adviser services that help deliver on our visions to be the fastest growing Wrap platform in the EFM market by 2025..
- Build a Wealth product manufacturing Centre of Excellence (COE) through a product lifecycle framework and people capability to deliver compliant and market competitive product to effectively compete against peers and bring new offerings to market.
- Lead the development and delivery of the holistic price competitiveness across wrap platforms.
- Drive simplification agenda by trading up and rationalising legacy platforms.
- Enable Product financial performance (eg. P&L, margins, NCF, value of NCF and profitability) through effective wrap product development in line with the strategy.
Capabilities & Experience
- Proven experience in managing Wealth and Investment platforms and products
- Demonstrable success in leading a P&L within a customer centric business and the achievement of growth targets
- Proven experience building and leading teams where technical competence is a key requirement of the role
- Strategic thinking: Long range planning and thinking broadly about opportunities and consequences
- Shapes performance - Translates strategic priorities into operational reality through managingteam performance; aligning communication, accountabilities, resource capabilities, internal processes, and ongoing measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend