Job no: 615826
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
To provide an exceptional customer focused technical service for walk ups and scheduled visits to the TechHub locations in Sydney, Paramatta and Melbourne.
- Ensure Incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in ServiceNow for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- Ensure that the customer leaves the TechHub with a positive experience even if the technical issue was not resolved. Use patience and emotional intelligence to build a positive relationship over the course of the conversation.
- Liaise with internal business stakeholders and external service providers as required to resolve Incidents and complete Service Requests, to ensure compliance with SLA’s and OLA’s.
- Facilitate the acquisition and installation of hardware and software for customers.
- Ensure the process for hardware asset returns, swap outs and new builds are followed.
Capabilities & Experience
- Customer service experience
- IT qualifications or an interest in IT
- Customer service focus
- Conflict resolution skills and other communication skills
- Clear and concise writing techniques
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role
- Flexibility to take on other Service Centre related tasks
- Some experience in using Desktop Remote Management tools
- Some experience in an Active Directory environment
- Some experience in using a Configuration Management Database System (CMDB)
- Exposure to Service management software such as Remedy or ServiceNow.
- Basic understanding of networks
- Some experience in IT support
- Some knowledge of typical Office software products
- Some understanding of ITIL Service Management
- Some analytical and problem solving skills to enable effective identification and resolution of IT related issues
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend