People and Culture Advisor
Job no: 615770
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Human Resources, Marketing & Communications
People and Culture Advisor - 6 Month Fixed Term contract
About Business Unit
The People and Corporate Affairs (P&CA) business unit within AMP Group is accountable for the delivery of human resource services, government relations, communications, brand management, sustainability, and management of AMP Foundation. This role will be part of AMP Advice and Operations team
About the role
With your exceptional business writing skills, you will be responsible for employee information website by optimising design and managing content that is easy to understand and navigate. You will be creating and managing communication plans for key process changes, announcements and projects run by Advice & Operations team and support functions.
In addition to above this role will have responsibility in participating and delivering day to day activities in Advice & Operations.
More specifically your responsible will included but not limited to:
- Supporting Advice & Operations team with support advice line phone calls, Triage service request tickets and respond to employee queries in a timely manner.
- Employee letters and contract drafting.
- Managing development and production of employee communications including the preparation, production and release of content on website, intranet and employee community correspondence.
- Drafting People and Culture function and employee updates and proactively managing internal communication channels.
- Creating and managing communication plans for projects, People function announcements and process changes.
- Providing tactical advice, guidance and support to colleagues across People function on communication activities aimed at employees.
With your creativity and passion for Website management as well as exceptional communication skills what we also look for in you is
- Relevant degree or diploma in Human resources or Marketing and Communications.
- Experience in a HR Advice role particularly solid P&C policies and processes knowledge
- Experience in website content management including drafting content for employee websites as well as designing and running communication plans for employee announcements
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). SharePoint website knowledge would be well regarded
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
If you require further information, please contact Milica Radomir on 02 92575036.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend