Investment Portfolio Governance Analyst
Job no: 615743
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Governance, Project Management, Risk & Compliance
Investment Portfolio Governance Analyst
- Excellent opportunity to make a difference
- Great opportunity to expend your current knowledge base
- Environment where you build your networks end-to-end Project/Program PMO experience
About the Division
The AMP Finance and Governance Team works to ensure that AMP invests in projects that deliver the best possible organisational and customer outcomes.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager Portfolio Governance & Reporting the role will support the governance forums and processes by which projects request capital funding. These forums also act as governance oversight by way of peer review across multiple stakeholder groups. It guides and provides project assurance for key project whilst driving quality uplifts in project investment submissions.
More specifically your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting standard portfolio forums and take a leadership role in the creation of related packs and documentation
- Providing closure reporting analysis and mandatory deliverable analysis to Business Reporting team on monthly basis
- Managing Governance Tracker updates to assist in generating funding information for finance on monthly basis and managing Portfolio office mailbox queries and issues relating to governance, standards, tools templates and reporting
- Proactively manage, collate and distribute all key artefacts and documents to support Finance & Governance led forums
- Review and raise awareness of data quality, issues or gaps across the projects aligned with the portfolio
What we look for in you:
- Experience in a transformational/business portfolio/ enterprise PMO or program delivery function, involving strategic value and high impact for the organisation.
- Ideally at least 3 years end-to-end Project/Program PMO experience
- Solid project finance experience as well as exceptional coordination skills
- Knowledge of Portfolio Management principles, approaches, techniques, and tools.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint with superb attention to detail ensuring accuracy in reporting and the ability to identify risk
To be successful in this role you will possess excellent stakeholder relationships, superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to distil large amounts of data, views, opinions, relevant information and develop simplified conclusion. You have the ability to work autonomously, manage your time, prioritise, meet your deadlines and achieve the results.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
If you would like to obtain further information or obtain a Job Description, please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend