Job no: 615591
Work type: Contractor, Fixed term - full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Human Resources
6 month fixed term contracts
About the Division
Workforce Management exists to optimise the eco-system of our people and partners to enable AMP to improve delivery quality and lower the cost of technology for AMP. Workforce Management achieves this by focusing on strategic deployment of the best capability at the most cost effective price to achieve the strategic and financial objectives of AMP.
We manage the demand and supply of labour across the organisation. We work with our peers in the People function and members of the Strategic Sourcing team to ensure appropriate mechanisms are in place to get access to outstanding talent to meet the demand for labour
About the role
The Workforce Administrator is a specialist in contract administration and onboarding/offboarding activity. They are responsible for the process of contract set up and ongoing maintenance in the Fieldglass system and facilitates the on-boarding/off-boarding of resources joining/leaving the organisation. The role is expected to look for opportunities to continuously improve the processes managed
More specifically your responsible will included but not limited to:
- As a Super User ongoing system maintenance of information/data in Fieldglass and internal HR systems including configuration, password resets; rate management/maintenance etc
- Setting up access for different user types including updating contractor details
- Processing rate changes; location changes; changes of roles and new work orders; cost centres; contract extensions and invoices etc
- Providing support for Contractors & Hiring Managers with process management for onboarding/off boarding new contractors
- Completing new starter forms and induction process management
- Approving Timesheet in Fieldglass and being the escalation point
- Working with suppliers and stakeholder regarding Payroll; Invoice reconciliations, enquiries and escalations
What we look for in you:
- Fieldglass knowledge would be an advantage
- Ideally at least 2-4 years’ experience in contract administration or as a recruitment co-ordinator
- Excellent stakeholder management and business engagement experience
- Experience with HR processes desirable
To be successful in this opportunity you will be an excellent communicator, be highly analytical and superb problem solver. You can work on your own but you also enjoy being part of a team. Your superior attention to detail and financial acumen will set you apart from the rest
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
If you require further information, please contact Milica Radomir on 02 92575036
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend