AMP Capital is one of the largest real estate fund managers in the Asia-Pacific with more than 50 years’ experience in real estate investment. AMP Capital’s Office & Industrial team provides specialised expertise in delivering exceptional real estate experiences, with a vision to be the preferred partner for customers, clients and providers.
Working within the Centre Management Team, the Administration Manager is to provide effective leadership to the Administration Team, through clear communication of key goals and the establishment of standards which exceed legislative requirements.
To assist the Team to ensure all financial and support is provided across the property.
- Attend to incoming telephone calls; deal with inquiries and requests; take messages and pass on to the appropriate person.
- Maintain general office procedures
- Attend to mail and couriers
Service & Retailer Relations
- Ensure the Customer Service procedures are always followed .
- Maintain strong ongoing relationships with retailers and follow up on any queries they have.
- Manage all general office tasks and coordinate office related functions.
- Coordinate resources for meetings, presentations and functions as required to a standard appropriate for the occasion.
- Take minutes for meetings as required and distribute appropriately.
- Take control of office procedure and where necessary introduce systems to more effectively administer the Centre Management Office.
Lease Administration/Assignment of Leases
- Responsible for maintaining tenancy schedules
- Management of Critical Information Report and issue of relevant sections to stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Review monthly ensuring all relevant reviews are processed
- Ensure charges are processed on a timely basis through JDE
- Responsible for the preparation and collection of executed storage licence agreements in line with company policy
- Ensure that Office management purchase orders are written, and invoices processed for payment
- Assist with accounts payable (expense processing) as required.
- Assist with Property Assist enquiries as required.
- Complete monthly recurring billings, ensuring all changes have been processed correctly
- Review the critical information report and action as required for sign off by Centre Manager
- Complete weekly catch up batches, ensuring all tenant account changes have been processed correctly
- Manage arrears collection with objective of achieving collection targets. Ensure deadlines given to tenants for payment of arrears are met.
- Reconcile tenant accounts and follow up short payments.
- Collect, collate and input sales information received from retailer partners
- Liaise with Security, Cleaners and contractors and act where necessary.
- Assist the Operations Manager as required
- Assist marketing manager with retailer monthly newsletter (ie. Gather articles, special offers, operations news, school holidays events etc.)
- Attend centre functions as required.
The above is an outline of specific duties required of this role, however the list is not finite and other duties may be added or deleted from time to time as required by the centre team
- Previous Shopping Centre Management experience and accounts receivable experience highly regarded
- Previous administration experience
- Administration certification or relevant previous work experience
Recruitment agencies: please note that we are not seeking assistance on this role. Should we require assistance we may reach out to our network of preferred agency partners once this ad has expired. Be aware that you are not considered engaged on a role until it has been released by Talent Acquisition through our agency portal. We do not pay recruitment fees on candidate profiles/resumes introduced through any other method.