AMP Capital is a global investment manager with a heritage and strength in real estate and infrastructure, and specialist expertise in fixed income, equities and multi-asset solutions.
Sharing a heritage with AMP that spans more than 160 years, our home strength in Australia has enabled us to grow globally to be one of the largest investment managers in the Asia Pacific region. With offices located across four continents, our collaboration across regions allows us to leverage insights and provide greater access to new investment opportunities, helping us to create a range of firsts on behalf of our clients.
Purpose of the role
The Senior Manager, Digital is accountable to development and execution of AMP Capital’s digital strategy. The Senior Manager, Digital strategically develops solutions that increases sales and marketing effectiveness through customer centred, compelling and dynamic digital experiences across multiple channels. Working with our businesses and influencing at senior levels, the successful candidate will manage business relationships from conceptualizing the solutions, scoping project deliverables, communicating to key stakeholders and deliver against the project plan, while ensuring the highest level of quality in digital deliverables.
Main focus areas
The Senior Manager, Digital partners with our businesses to enable their sales and marketing strategy by designing and implementing exceptional digital marketing experiences.
- Accountable for the design, development and execution of AMP Capital’s digital strategy, including its digital experience and technology roadmap.
- Works with senior business stakeholders to develop roadmap in accordance with business channels strategies.
- Accountable for ensuring stakeholders are ‘bought in’ to the strategy and are willing participants in its execution.
- Accountability for managing the Digital team.
Digital Marketing and Technology
- Establish a digital marketing practice that business channels can leverage and utilise to help grow AMP Capital across our different target markets.
- Be the primary advocate in the business channels for fully utilising the marketing technology stack (Adobe and SalesForce) to drive business outcomes
- Take accountability across the channels for how to design and execute best practice digital marketing strategies utilising the digital marketing technology stack.
- Lead the team to work with the business channels to plan and execute, where applicable, digital marketing projects, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate and be accountable for agencies, internal digital project management teams and other vendor partners.
- Work closely with the business channels to Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies - plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests by owning digital optimisation for AMP Capital
- 7-10+ years of experience preferably in the fields of tech consulting, digital marketing, project management or specialized data-driven consulting or digital unit in sales and marketing departments, demonstrating strong career progress
- Experience managing teams
- Experience or exposure to a SalesForce operating environment that includes SalesCloud, MarketingCloud and other services.
- Experience on medium to large scale web transformation projects is advantageous.
- Familiarlity with Adobe Experience Manager and it’s capabilties.
- Attention to detail, service-oriented personality and intellectual curiosity
- Entrepreneurship mindset and start-up building experience will be an asset
Recruitment agencies: please note that we are not seeking assistance on this role. Should we require assistance we may reach out to our network of preferred agency partners once this ad has expired. Be aware that you are not considered engaged on a role until it has been released by Talent Acquisition through our agency portal. We do not pay recruitment fees on candidate profiles/resumes introduced through any other method.