AMP Capital is a global investment management business and is with a diversified asset class mix. As part of the AMP Group, we share a heritage that spans over 160 years.
Our home strength in Australia and New Zealand has enabled us to grow internationally, and today we have operations established in the Middle East, China, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom and the United States. We also collaborate with a network of global investment partners, leveraging our shared capabilities to provide greater access to new investment opportunities.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients.
Global Marketing & Communications (GM&C)
The Global Marketing & Communications (GM&C) team is responsible for enterprise wide: marketing strategy formulation; research and insights; brand management, channel marketing, content strategy, marketing services and communications, including client comms, client reporting and internal comms.
The Global Marketing & Communications team:
- Positions AMP Capital as a global investment manager, owning Insights as a differentiator
- Builds awareness in selected growth geographies
- Has deep insights into our clients and how to effectively market to them and improve their experience in dealing with us
- Helps the business achieve cash flow and NRA targets for each channel / client segment
and aligns internal messaging (our culture) with external messaging (our brand).
Purpose of the role
The Internal Communications Manager is responsible for the oversight and delivery of all internal communications activities as it relates to the strategic objectives of the business, with a focus on staff engagement and retention.
- Supporting the implementation of the internal communication strategy for AMP Capital on behalf of CEO and Executive Leadership team
- Develop a consistent approach to internal communications across AMP Capital, supporting each Executive Team member with the dissemination of business unit wide written communication and internal engagement strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring internal communication activities align with AMP Capital wide strategy, seeking innovative opportunities to encourage cross collaboration and information sharing across all parts of the business.
- Accountable for AMP Capital’s ‘Workplace’ digital communication strategy, identifying opportunities to increase the usage and relevance of the channel
- Ensure the successful delivery and measurement of groupwide employee events and social engagement opportunities including Inclusion and Diversity events
- Responsible for internal engagement calendar of activities
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum five years’ Communications experience, working in a fast-paced organisation.
- Strong understanding of best-practice communication and engagement strategies with a focus on internal communications, culture and transformation.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities – an ability to write well and edit meticulously is an integral part of this role
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight multiple deadlines, remaining flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail – ability to ensure that all communications are technically correct, clear, concise and to an exacting standard
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A sound knowledge of digital channels including Workplace, Marketing Cloud as well as Word and PowerPoint.
Recruitment agencies: please note that we are not seeking assistance on this role. Should we require assistance we may reach out to our network of preferred agency partners once this ad has expired. Be aware that you are not considered engaged on a role until it has been released by Talent Acquisition through our agency portal. We do not pay recruitment fees on candidate profiles/resumes introduced through any other method.