Senior Project Manager – General Advice – 6 Month Contract
- The AMP Foundation helps the Australian community. What about you?
- Excellent Opportunity to bring this strategy to life
- Be the one to put your name against the Project’s success
About our Division
The AMP Foundation was established in 1992 and is one of the largest, independently-funded corporate foundations in Australia. It has its own capital which is invested to fund the Foundation’s work in the community.
Since inception, the AMP Foundation has donated more than $105 million to the community through a mixture of long-term strategic partnerships and community programs.
The AMP Foundation’s strategy is to support the financial well-being of Australians.
About the role
The AMP Foundation is looking to set up a pilot general advice helpline that would be available to anyone in the community. The main purpose of the role is to deliver a comprehensive business plan and to potentially lead the implementation of this new general advice helpline.
The business plan will include a risk management plan and a compliance framework, an implementation plan that includes resourcing, IT and telephony requirements, budget and timeline, a branding and marketing strategy and a comprehensive internal and external stakeholder management plan.
This will be achieved by building on the existing work completed to date and through close consultation with other AMP business areas such as the Advice business and Enterprise Risk Management.
The business plan will need to be presented to the AMP Foundation Board to gain approval for the implementation of a General Advice Helpline Pilot. Following the anticipated approval, you will start implementing the plan by recruiting staff, setting up systems, processes and procedures required for establishing the Helpline
Your main responsibilities will include
- Produce a comprehensive business plan that includes risks and mitigations, a comprehensive timeline and detailed budget
- Design an effective monitoring, reporting and governance framework for the helpline to best represent the interests of the community and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Use market research findings and engage specialists to plan and implement the proposed helpline’s branding and marketing strategy.
- Produce job descriptions and recruit the staff who will manage the helpline.
- Once the helpline is launched, establish feedback loops to capture insights from activity to drive continuous improvement and to inform marketing strategies.
- Engage with customers, non profits and other external stakeholders to build and maintain awareness of customer perspectives, emerging trends, and best practice relating to general advice
With your exceptional entrepreneurship mindset and business expertise what we also look for in you is:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing or project management essential
- Exceptional business planning and project management skills with proven ability in effective implementation is essential
- Proven experience in developing robust business plans including start-up business, products or services
- Managing and leading a call centre operation would be well regarded
- Experience working across multiple disciplines including governance, policy, risk, advice, marketing, product and operations
- Project management requiring a deep understanding of processes and systems and assimilating and evaluating the information to make recommendations in relation to issues or business opportunities.
For this role you will need to be an exceptional communicator, stakeholder manager, resilient, innovative and brave to try something different and make it a success.
With your superior analytical ability, you can evaluate data, develop insights and produce outstanding solutions. Your collaborative leadership style will see you achieve your goals and drive the project forward
If you would like to obtain a Job Description or further information please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.