Guest Relations Manager
Job no: 615352
Work type: Permanent Full Time
About the role
The Guest Relations Team lead will inspire and lead the Guest Relations team to consistently provide a professional and friendly client experience and environment in line with AMP’s vision for its QQT home. To efficiently manage the hospitality operation, spaces and destination floors to support the engagement and client experience for all our customers, partners and employees.
- To enhance the AMP brand and image by creating and curating a positive and seamless experience for all visitors and clients.
- To ensure a consistent, professional and friendly environment and services delivered by a well skilled and cross trained team of “ambassadors”.
- To play a key role in bringing all of AMP into one team, one spiritual home.
- To add value to the AMP community by taking care of client hospitality and wellbeing and encouraging collaboration on all of the destination floors.
- To understand business requirements and to tailor services to meet and where possible, exceed guests’ needs and expectations.
- To maintain the vibrancy and energy of the destination floors by inspiring communication and collaboration through meaningful narratives, learning and love of the environment.
- To ensure maximum productivity through streamlining processes, systems and procedures.
- To manage and maintain the rooms, catering and technology to effectively support the company’s meetings, training sessions and functions.
- To market and encourage utilization of the internal facilities to maximize usage and return on investment.
- To ensure effective collection and utilisation of data analytics to review strategy and optimise opportunities for ongoing improvement and client satisfaction.
Skills & experience
- Leadership – Ability to create a high performing team and support their learning, development and career path. Well developed emotional intelligence skills, including self, social and cultural awareness and respect for diversity.
- Client Service - Excellent client relationship and stakeholder management skills with focus on client centricity, best practice and continuous improvement.
- Commercial Acumen - Ability to translate the strategy into the desired client experience while managing budgets, ongoing costs and maximizing return on investment. Demonstrates accountability and an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to running the operation.
- 5+ years leadership experience running a similar corporate operation or five-star hotel environment.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend