Master Trust Simplification - Senior Test Analyst
Job no: 615260
Work type: Contractor
Categories: Information Technology
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
Experienced Test Analyst required in the Wealth Technology team- must have strong and consistent test methodology disciplines and processes.
- The Test Analyst is needed for delivery and implementation of consistent test methodology, disciplines and processes using AMP best practices.
- Key escalation point for Testing related project issues and manage them effectively to the desired effect.
- Key relationship manager for testing responsible for establishing and maintaining productive working relationships across the Business.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the AMP methodology by participating in related process improvement activities.
- Consult on all testing related matters to Senior Management and across Business units.
- Plan, source, manage and develop project testing resources.
- Provide governance over test estimation and resource plan for upcoming projects.
- Ensuring AMP Cost of Quality and Defect Removal Efficiency Targets are met.
- Execution of test cases
- Assist in writing test plans for different phases of testing throughout the SDLC across both Agile and Waterfall projects
- Liaise with business users, business analysts and developers to ensure that any assigned defects are resolved
- Identify project risks and/or issues
- Raise defects found during Testing lifecycle , within the AMP toolset
- Ensure all assigned testing deliverables timelines are met
- Participate in team meetings and continuous improvement programs
- Collaboration with BAs, Change, Development, Architecture and Business teams
Capabilities & Experience
- Thorough knowledge of testing methodology and processes
- Team player with the ability to work independently when required
- Careful attention to detail
- 5+ years previous testing experience (financial service industry preferred)
- 2+ years Test Analyst experience in the superannuation business
- Hands on experience of network and firewall technologies, server infrastructure, application and web and database technologies
- Hands on experience of business requirement review, test scenario/case development, test execution, triage management
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Defect management & Reporting
- Front end testing
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend