Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Cyber Defence & Response Specialists role is to monitor, detect and hunt for potential compromises occurring in the IT environment. The specialist is responsible for participating in incident response and forensic investigations in relation to cyber security incidents. The role will work closely with MSSP, MSP and other AMP IT teams to detect and contain threats, or potential threats, to AMP assets.
- Security Incident & Event Detection. Analysis and correlation of disparate security events from multiple sources to identify indicators of a security breach which requires immediate response and/or further investigation.
- Threat Intelligence Collection & Analysis. Collection of tactical and operational threat intelligence from internal and external sources to identify patterns and create mitigation actions. Additionally, responsible for prioritising mitigation actions and threat hunting activities.
- Threat Hunting. Continuously monitoring and hunting for advanced threats in the environment based on gathered threat intelligence.
- Cyber Incident Response & Forensics. Development, implementation and maintenance of an incident management process to protect the organisation's information and systems against cyber security attacks. Example services include: incident response, investigation management and coordination and eDiscovery. The Cyber Detection and Response function will collaborate with the Major Incident Management team in the coordination of incident response for major incidents e.g. P1 and P2 incidents.
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience in cyber security with in-depth knowledge of security operations tools, processes and procedures.
- Experience in IT with in-depth knowledge of ITIL processes and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and responding to alerts and events in different IT and Cyber related technologies including AV, CASB, WAF, Web Proxy and SIEM.
- Demonstrated experience in responding to alerts and incidents and working collaboratively across teams and IT disciplines to perform alert tuning, identification of false positives and rule creation.
- Demonstrated experience responding to alerts and incidents within agreed SLA’s.
- Tertiary qualifications, or relevant industry experience, in Information Technology or related discipline
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.