Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Protective Services function within AMP’s Cyber Defence Centre has two main roles: operation of security services to AMP, and the oversight of security services delivered by responsible teams outside of the AMP Cyber team. As a member of the Cyber Protective Services team you will have a broad range of knowledge to draw upon across one or more security domains.
The role is a mix of hands-on, and oversight, as you will be both supporting and operating the cyber security tools within the Cyber Defence Centre, but also ensuring other teams and managed services providers operate security services in line with our requirements.
The Cyber Protective Services team provides operation and technical oversight of tools and controls in the following areas:
- Network Security: Interaction with traditional networking teams and service providers to ensure network infrastructure is operated in line with policies, standards, and cyber best practice.
- Key Management & Certificate Management: Involvement and understanding of cryptographic key lifecycles for AMP. Additionally, includes certificate management. Solid understanding of cryptographic protocols and algorithms.
- End-User Device Security: Interaction with end user teams and service providers to ensure end user devices including computers and mobiles and the supporting infrastructure are operated in line with policies, standards, and cyber best practice.
- Infrastructure Security: Interaction with traditional compute teams and service providers to ensure server infrastructure is operated in line with policies, standards, and cyber best practice.
- Data Loss Prevention: Oversight of data loss prevention capabilities and data policies to monitor and/or prevent data loss through channels, such as removable media, endpoints, and cloud.
- Application Security: Operation of services to ensure that applications developed and deployed throughout the AMP are built and configured in a secure manner, and do not introduce unwanted information risks. Includes SAST & DAST tooling.
- Cloud Security: Interaction with cloud teams and service providers to ensure SaaS, PaaS, IaaS are being operated in line with policies, standards, and cyber best practice.
- Vulnerability Management: Identification of security weaknesses in the organisation through automated scans of the network.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge across one or two of the areas with a conceptual understanding of the others.
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience in cyber security with hands on experience with operational security in terms of tools, processes, and procedures.
- Experience in IT with in-depth knowledge of ITIL processes and best practices.
- Experience working with managed services providers.
- Relevant commensurate job experience or tertiary qualifications in engineering, IT, or a related discipline.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.