Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration, and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally. Please speak to us about how we can accommodate your own flexible employment arrangement.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
AMP Bank is a technology enabled challenger bank with leading deposit and lending products. The Compliance Analyst is a key role with the Bank Enterprise Risk Management team that provides exposure to all facets of the Bank including product, distribution and operations. The role assists the Head of Operational Risk and Governance to embed the complete and consistent application of AMP’s ERM framework and Compliance Risk Management Framework within the Bank Business. The Compliance Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders to support and promote a “risk aware” culture and “risk aware decision-making”.
- Contribute to the implementation of AMP’s Enterprise Risk and Compliance strategies and frameworks
- develop and maintain key relationships within AMP Bank, to influence compliance outcomes
- perform secretariat duties for the Bank Incident Review Group (IRG), Pre-IRG and Breach Committee.
- support the Bank Governance and risk team to advise, review and challenge the identification, analysis and profile of all compliance risks, obligations, controls, incidents and breaches for AMP Bank
- deliver awareness raising and training activity to increase understanding of the risk and compliance frameworks
Capabilities & Experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Operational Risk, Audit, or Compliance, with experience in financial services an advantage
- Degree in Law, Business, Commerce or Finance or equivalent or related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required
- Knowledge of financial services compliance risk and key regulations
- Understanding of the financial services industry, relevant regulators (e.g. ASIC, APRA, OAIC, AUSTRAC, BCCC), and current and proposed financial services regulatory and legislative requirements
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.