Customer Service Consultant - Bank
Job no: 615135
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Contact Centre, Customer Service-Phone Based
Looking for a career in banking and finance?
AMP Bank is the 11th biggest bank in Australia and one of AMP’s fastest growing businesses with industry leading deposit and mortgage products.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
We have an amazing entry level opportunity within our Direct & Digital Banking team, in the Bank contact centre where you will gain experiences foundational to a career in financial services or banking through speaking daily with customers, financial planners and mortgage brokers. With regular coaching and mentoring your leaders will help you set a roadmap for your future in financial services or banking with AMP.
You will work a rotating roster between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday, and occasionally 9am-5pm Saturday – Sunday. You will be paid a Competitive base + 12% super + employee benefits.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Enjoys talking to people
- Have a passion for learning
- Committed to personal growth
- A can do attitude
- Highly effective communication skills
- Experience working in a retail environment, or where you engage customers everyday would be desirable, but not essential
Here’s some of the key performance measures of this role:
- Responding to our customers needs on first contact
- Building advocacy with those who contact us for assistance
- Identifying ways to help our customers further
- Build a knowledge of our products and services, including relevant sections of legislation, financial services industry, and organisational environment
- Confidently navigate and source information from multiple internal systems and reference materials
- Work collaboratively with others and be able to communicate clearly
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion and diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences and collective strength make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend