Project Finance Analyst
Job no: 615084
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Accounting & Finance
Project Finance Analyst – 6-month contract
- Dynamic role where you can view the whole business
- Opportunity to work with senior management and project sponsors
- Not a day to day tick a box role but where experience is gained very quickly
About the Role
In this role you will support the Cost Out program in effective financial management. This includes benefit tracking, forecasting, deep dive analysis and financial modelling.
More specifically your responsibilities will be:
- Ownership of process integrity around project journals, cost centre creation and closures, and budget management of in-flight projects
- Ownership of project capitalisation processes and amortisation management and forecasting
- Ownership of integrity of intangible assets and end to end support for the associated models
- Analyse and report monthly project expenses and generate reports for Finance teams
- Provide Finance with relevant financial information and ensure management reporting, investor reporting, statutory reporting, tax, internal audit, and external audit requirements are met
- Maintain an appropriate risk and control environment and ensure appropriate end-to-end controls are in place.
With your Solid Project Finance experience, flexible and agile, what we also look for in you:
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) / Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Ideally a least 5 years of Finance experience, ideally in financial services
- Advanced Excel skills including ability to model various scenarios
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with people and influence at all levels of the organisation
- Effective communicator across a range of stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
Enthusiastic and self-motivated, you action challenging tasks and make a difference, you also have the confidence to challenge the status quo and present alternate ways of achieving goals. You work well autonomously and contribute to the wider team. You take pride in your excellent analytical and problems solving skills and the ability to delivery quality output within tight timeframes.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend