Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
As a leader at AMP, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our business. You will be expected to develop, engage and retain talented people, and foster an environment where people can realise their full potential.
About the role
As a Test Analyst, you will work with feature owners, project stakeholders, internal IT teams and third-party vendors to understand the requirements and prepare an optimised test cases / scripts
• Prioritise test requirements and scenarios at the stage of inception for effective planning and work with the team to execute the work, by knowing the customer expectation and experience and capture all the evidences in agreed tools or location for the business review and recommendations.
• Test estimate when required and work with the team to find re-usable scripts as possible and work on continuous improvements for existing systems
• Build and manage relationships with key project stakeholders (internal and external) and understand the customer value and business KPI’s that are driving change
• Champion the test automation and to drive the Digital IT technology.
• Responsible for owning test activites assigned, while working with internal scrum teams and also SME’s external to the immediate team
• Facilitate and maintain production health checks monitored for any unforeseen issues with platform applications or its functionalities
• Work with Feature Owners and Test Lead to support successful project delivery
Capabilities & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in an automation role with a focus on quality outcomes
- Solid experience and exposure to API, Web and Mobile test automation
- Expertise in BDD and TDD test processes and Identifying and Implementing Test Automation strategies
- Expertise with Git, GitHub, GitLab, TFS repositories for code management
- Flexibility to support manual testing if needed
- Delivering within an agile methodology framework for continuous improvement
- Collaboration with BA’s, Change, Development, Architecture and Business teams
- Demonstrated experience of effective liaison with stakeholders
- Experience with non-functional testing is desired.
- Knowledge of Finance or complex/legacy ecosystems highly regarded.
- Familiarity and appreciation for Human Centred Design / Design Thinking methodology
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.