Technical Adviser - Methodology, Advice Remediation
Job no: 614863
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Various
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Technical Adviser – Methodology’s role is to provide advice, support and problem resolution for the Client Remediation teams on the technical and product process of remediation. The incumbent will use best practice financial services and remediation knowledge and practices to solve problems associated with client remediation.
This is a 12 month contract opportunity
The Technical Adviser - Methodology will be accountable for:
- Working in collaboration with key stakeholders and teams within Review & Remediation to provide direction and guidance based on experience and technical competency.
- Provide internal consultancy to help guide the standards, policy and practices that define the assessment process.
- Assist the teams solve problems, guiding the thought processes to devise appropriate solutions.
- Provide guidance and direction to teams to resolve issues and produce better and accurate client outcomes.
- Understand different methods for assessments as appropriate and revise as required.
- Attend all pod huddles as an arbiter and support to the teams.
- Participate in the governance processes, Scoping Decision Panel and other decision making forums as required.
Capabilities & Experience
- An in-depth understanding of remediation and the ability to improve the way assessments are performed.
- Understand AMP’s policies and AMP’s way of doing remediation.
- Deep understanding of core investment areas, e.g., superannuation, insurance, investments.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed relevant decisions quickly.
- The ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend