Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
This role is a part of Integration team which is responsible for building & deploying various approved integration patterns. The team is also responsible for end to end delivery of project (analysis phase to support). Apart from development team also responsible to help support team to identify root causes and fix.
Technology is at the heart of everything team does and want to bring in more value to our consumer through automation & upgrading our infrastructure. It means that the setting up new infrastructure and enabling others to use the systems should be quicker, purpose of this role is automate, upgrade and maintain the existing and future technology stack.
- Work with DevOps lead and work on automation and CI/CD so everything can be deployed at speed
- Work with Integration Architect and deliver infrastructure as per the design
- Build new AWS stack, maintain existing infrastructure.
- Manage patches, fixe vulnerabilities as per the schedule.
- Automate as per the requirement. Work as a part of the Development Enablement Team to build pipelines and environments.
- Capable of working in & delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders
- Produce agreed deliverables within quality, scope, time and budget tolerances
- Work in alignment with the broader program, including:
- Agile project development methodologies.
- Support various non-production environments so they can be scaled fast and be easily observable
Capabilities & Experience
- Good experience working in a DevOps role
- Good experience in supporting highly available production systems in on-premise and cloud based
- Solid experience with build and deployment tools to implement CI/CD preferably Gitlab, Jenkins
- Experience with well known programming and scripting languages such as Java, Python, Shell Script, Puppet
- Strong experience in AWS service offerings
- Linux System Administration background is preferred
- Strong experience with AWS fargate, Lambda
- Working with microservices and containers (Docker, AWS ECR)
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Good Documentation skills
- Having experience with Managed file transfer such as Axway MFT is desirable
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.