AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
We also collaborate with a network of global investment partners, leveraging our shared capabilities to provide greater access to new investment opportunities.
Purpose of the role
To substantially add value to the company and shareholder wealth through;
• Managing, cultivating and continually proactively growing the Media & Partnership business income stream. Ensuring solid strategy is in place to meet targets.
• Managing both the Direct Partner and Experiential Agency business via responding to inbound client briefs and proactively communicating opportunities to maximise revenue from all prospective
partners across the full AUS portfolio.
• To be accountable for the assigned portfolio performance across both stable and at redeveloped centres, delivering on the revenue goals through proactive pitching, presenting, negotiating and formalising media (advertising), sponsorship, partnership and commercial opportunities that match the individual centre’s customer and trade area.
• Driving best in class & first to market media and experiential campaigns throughout the AUS portfolio.
• Deliver experiences that inspire and contribute to creating destinations that are at the heart of our communities through events, activations and campaigns that support and complement each asset.
• Consistent Collaboration and Communication with internal and external stakeholders
What the role entails
Commercialise existing and develop new opportunities across both media and partnership touchpoints that benefit all parties and add value to the AMPCSC portfolio (environment, customer engagement, customer experience)
• Work in a best practice way at all times and develop Australian first, Publicity/PR worthy revenue based opportunities during each year with a focus on innovation
• Target achievement for AUS Centres through the revenue streams of:
1. Media Sales
2. Experiential Agency Sales
3. Partnership & Sponsorship Opportunities
• All new business and partnership opportunities to drive increased revenue, customer experience. Identify high revenue opportunities per centre and conceptualise, develop and monetise them.
• Cultivate relationships and partnerships with relevant direct clients, contacts, brands & agencies. Drive partnerships with these clients in-centre.
• Embrace, own and drive new projects and opportunities as they arise
• Work with Commercial members to ensure concepts and opportunities match centre strategies, always with strong communication following procedures, ensuring seamless campaign installations and removals (ownership of full end to end execution)
• Sales and development experience in the property, shopping centre or a similar industry.
• Media/Agency/Publisher sales experience preferred.
• Shopping centre development experience preferred.
• Well-developed knowledge of the Shopping Centre industry regulatory issues, compliance and standards is essential.
• Account and contracts management experience including the ability to manage external and internal stakeholders.
• Strong business acumen and high-level financial analysis skills.
• Proven ability to hit and exceed revenue targets.
• Experience in presenting pitch documentation and selling in the Property industry.