Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About AMP Australia
AMP has brought together its Australian Wealth Management and AMP Bank divisions under one leadership team to help our clients to manage and grow their wealth throughout their lives. We seek to provide whole-of-wealth services by taking a holistic view of a client’s needs at every stage of their life and by providing best of breed financial solutions.
About AMP Advice
We have been helping clients with their finances since we were founded as ipac in 1983. Today, we’re backed by the strength of AMP and have offices throughout Australia. We talk a lot about goals because, to us, financial advice is more than just numbers; it’s about helping people live better lives and reach their potential.
Everyone has goals but getting started on them is the hardest step. So we’ve made it easy with our innovative goals explorer technology-a fresh way to look at goals. Once the client is clear about their goals our financial advisers create a plan to track and help achieve their goals.
Clients are at the centre of every conversation. We’re here to listen and understand what’s important to them. We’re upfront about how we work and our costs so they’ll never be surprised by extra or hidden charges.
Our team of expert advisers includes specialists in investment strategy, super, retirement, insurance, personal injury and redundancy.
Purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to provide consistent superior client service and to provide high quality support and assistance to Advisers in administering and delivering client outcomes. This position is a key member of the AMP Advice team and is expected to work as a team member in achieving the outcomes of the company.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the client database to ensure a highly responsive service to clients
- Manage client service and administrative functions by prioritising the daily workload
- Be the first point of contact with client queries by telephone, face to face and email
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers and share registries
- Implement Advisers directions efficiently and accurately
- Adhere to business workflow protocols
- Prepare for Annual Review meetings
- Prepare client correspondence
- Implement file notes from review meetings
- Prepare and send Opt-In Statements and Annual Advice Arrangements
- Prepare all documentation accurately and forward to appropriate institution
- Monitor ongoing tasks and monitor progress until finalisation then relay information to clients
- Ensure the maintenance of client files are compliant
- Completion of all administrative paperwork
- Proactively provide support to other Client Relationship Managers
- maintain client database in XPLAN
- Check and implement paperwork
- Conduct investment switches, carry out redemptions and process regular withdrawals/term deposits on platforms
- follow-up problems with platforms as required
- Roll over monies from other fund managers
- Review portfolio valuations to identify high cash balances
Capabilities & Experience
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of the financial services industry highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the financial services sector.
- Completion of or desire to undertake Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146)
- Experience using XPLAN
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion and diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences and collective strength make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Competitive base + 12% super + employee benefits
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.