Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally. As such, we are interested in hearing from applicants who are currently seeking part time opportunities. Please speak to us about how we can accommodate your own flexible employment arrangement.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
In this role you will design and create content to support and deliver to the content planning process and business priorities. This is to be delivered across channels, using scale where possible and be evidence driven ensuring we are effectively reaching and engaging our audiences.
This is a fixed term contract opportunity until September 2021.
- Content marketing design and development to meet content strategy needs for end customers and consumers
- Using data and insights to inform content approach and optimisation
- Supporting content planning, creation and implementation, as well as end to end delivery
- Sharing knowledge on best practices about insights and content marketing to inform content approach, including ensuring business objectives are supported
- Work closely with business stakeholders and external agencies across content idea generation, delivery and ongoing management
Capabilities & Experience
- Previous experience in Content Management, with proven results in delivering performance uplift
- Previous experience in financial services or supporting end clients in a similar industry is preferred
- Previous client/ corporate experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe platforms and content management tools preferred
- Marketing / Communications or relevant tertiary degree
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.