Job no: 614046
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Financial Crimes, AMP Life
AMP Life is proudly owned by the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies. AMP Life is an in-force specialist life insurer in Australia and New Zealand, providing existing customers with life insurance, super and investments and with assets of $29 billion and 1.2 million customers.
To deliver on our promise of being a customer-obsessed, data-driven business, we need to be more nimble, efficient, collaborative, and iterative. With the global experience and scale of Resolution Life, combined with the local knowledge and experience we have in the Australian and New Zealand markets, we’ve learnt what matters most to our customers. That’s why we are committed to providing AMP Life customers with competitive premiums, quality investment management, great customer service and efficient claims management. To support this, Resolution Life globally made the exciting decision to move to an Enterprise Agile way of working.
About the role:
This role has accountability for the effective implementation of Resolution Life’s Australasia Financial Crime Operations risk management capability and the provision of high-quality advice, reporting and insight and support to Resolution Life’s business partners.
- Effectively lead a function of Financial Crime (FC) specialists in the day to day operations for detection of Financial Crime Activity across Transaction Monitoring, Customer Screening (Politically Exposed Persons and Sanctions) High Risk Customers and AML Investigations.
- Ensuring AML/CTF and Fraud related education and awareness is embedded within the Financial Crime Operations function by remaining up to date with emerging trends and typologies and liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure that other areas of the business are kept abreast and up to date.
- The provision of high-quality AML/CTF advice, insight and support to Resolution Life’s stakeholders, acting as the ‘go to” technical SME for all aspects of Financial Crime Operations in Resolution Life. This includes providing input and advice on specific transactions, due diligence on service providers and advising on control design and operating effectiveness in conjunction with 2nd Line.
- Contributing to the continual uplift of the complete end-to-end FCC Framework and policies across Resolution Life Australasia as well as the effective implementation of the framework. This includes uplift of efficiency across all FC risk categories and all parts of Resolution Life.
- Act as primary relationship owner with external parties including industry focus groups, practitioners and specialist providers in relation to Fraud.
- Manage the integration of the Fraud Policy in consultation with FCC.
- Conduct Fraud investigations and prepare reports as required.
- Provide advice when consulted on the review of the controls for fraud detection and prevention
- Degree in Business, Commerce or Finance, Law or equivalent (preferred)
- AML/CTF & Sanctions certification relevant to Australian regulation (preferred)
- Experience in Agile
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call me now on (AU) 02 82269659 (NZ) 09 9527383
Alternatively, if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.