Group Manager Health Safety and Wellbeing
- Lead the development and execution of innovative safety and wellbeing strategy at AMP
- Guide our vision to provide a mentally healthy workplace
- Engage and influence stakeholders in contemporary safety and wellbeing approaches in an environment where you can be accountable and take action.
- Enjoy and role model true workplace flexibility
About the Role
As a Group Manager Health, Safety and Wellbeing you will be our subject matter expert on relevant strategic and business initiatives relating to Wellbeing and Work Health and Safety (WHS).
You will be providing leadership at the Group level in ensuring the operation of the WHS management systems (WHSMS) including identifying key and emerging health, safety and wellbeing issues, developing appropriate policies, systems and procedures and maintaining cohesive and integrated frameworks.
You will provide strategic, tactical and technical oversight and guidance to the business in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of WHS system as well as ensuring legislative compliance and facilitation to enable leadership accountability and responsibility for WHSMS.
More specifically your responsibilities will be including but not limited to:
- Develop and implement WHS strategies that enable AMP’s People Strategy, business priorities (including Mentally Healthy Workplace Strategy) and a safe workplace culture.
- Support P&C Leadership Team in WHS demonstrating a deep understanding of the application of WHS and wellbeing to the business context and provide timely and professional advice on related WHS and wellbeing issues.
- Effectively engage with key stakeholders and internal groups and ensure WHS responds to demands and identifies opportunities to improve the effectiveness of WHS across AMP.
- Support People Partners, People Consultants and Workplace Relations Specialist teams in WHS, illness and injury case management.
What we look for in you
To be successful in the role you should have exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to build and maintain collaborative stakeholder relationships. Together with your analytical and risk-based problems solving skills, we are also wanting you to share your WHS expertise, knowledge with our HR communities and the business. As a natural communicator, you will have talent in writing and presenting technical information for all employees from senior executives and the Boards.
What will set you apart from others will be your empathetic and caring style, your motivation and passion for health, wellbeing and safety to deliver a mentally healthy and safe AMP culture.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
If you would like to obtain further information or obtain a Job Description, please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.