About the Division
The People and Corporate Affairs (P&CA) business unit within AMP Group is accountable for the delivery of human resource services, government relations, communications, brand management, sustainability, and management of AMP Foundation.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Organisational Design, the Organisational Design Specialist will play a key role supporting operating model and organisational design change. The role will be accountable for the execution of the Organisational Design process, ensuring application of governance and design frameworks.
More specifically your responsibilities will be including but not limited to:
- Develop organisational designs to empower Business Units to undertake operating model changes to ensure a cost-effective and fit-for-purpose operating model
- Work in an end-to-end oversight capacity across all elements of cross functional operating model and organisational design change
- Support transformation program including overseeing project governance processes and forums to ensure management of timelines, resourcing, risks, issues and interdependencies
- Facilitate Organisational Design workshops to ensure organisational structures and jobs are designed to support the vision and corporate strategy
- Design and facilitate the process of the new job position creation
- Design the organisation design training and education including use of tools and systems
- OrgVue System SuperUser, championing and train others in use of system and reporting to facilitate change.
You will be tech and data savvy, excellent communicator and influencer but what we also look for you is:
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business or related disciplines
- Relevant human resources experience preferably within financial sector or similar professional services or corporate environments
- Background in organisational development, organisational design and strategic workforce planning
- Excellent track record of execution in support of enterprise or business unit People strategies
- Superb and collaborative stakeholder management style with exceptional consulting skills
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills, with ability to produce insights that drive strategic business decisions
- exceptional knowledge of relevant workplace relations legislation, policies and procedures
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.