Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The People and Corporate Affairs (P&CA) business unit within AMP Group is accountable for the delivery of human resource services, government relations, communications, brand management, sustainability, and management of AMP Foundation.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, Organisational Development and Analytics, the Senior Manager, Organisational Design will drive AMP’s organisational effectiveness across the operating model, organisational design, and strategic workforce plan to drive transformation agenda outcomes.
The role will be accountable for the development, implementation and governance of operating model and organisational design frameworks and programs. Critical to the role is the ability to engage effectively with senior leaders across AMP, to ensure that frameworks and programs are developed with strong business commitment and are recognised as having business relevance and value.
• Develop organisational design frameworks, principles and processes to empower Business Units to undertake operating model changes to ensure a cost-effective and fit-for-purpose operating model with clear identification of accountabilities, decision rights and operating mechanisms
• Work in an end-to-end oversight capacity across all elements of cross functional operating model and organisational design change, taking a holistic approach to how teams and business units work together
• Review existing organisational structure, identifying gaps, improvements, and investigating business drivers, pressure points and processes
• Develop and maintain the strategic workforce plan for the organisation at key points of change to ensure resources are deployed in a way that maximises return on investment (ROI in Human Capital)
• Develop and maintain an organisational design model, methodology and process to guide organisation design work
Capabilities & Experience
• Background in organisational development, organisational design and strategic workforce planning
• Excellent track record of execution in support of enterprise or business unit People strategies
• Financial Services company experience highly desirable
• A strong business acumen, with ability to derive the linkages between business strategy and people levers
• Great knowledge of relevant workplace relations legislation, policies and procedures
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.