Job no: 613962
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Marketing & Communications, AMP Life
Job no: 613962
Work type: 12 Month Fixed Term
Categories: Marketing and Communications, AMP Life
AMP Life is proudly owned by the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies. AMP Life is an in-force specialist life insurer in Australia and New Zealand, providing existing customers with life insurance, super and investments and with assets of $29 billion and 1.2 million customers.
To deliver on our promise of being a customer-obsessed, data-driven business, we need to be more nimble, efficient, collaborative, and iterative. With the global experience and scale of Resolution Life, combined with the local knowledge and experience we have in the Australian and New Zealand markets, we’ve learnt what matters most to our customers. That’s why we are committed to providing AMP Life customers with competitive premiums, quality investment management, great customer service and efficient claims management. To support this, Resolution Life globally made the exciting decision to move to an Enterprise Agile way of working.
About the role:
You’ll work very closely with your fellow marketers, and your stakeholders in Product, Business Partnerships, and projects to deliver communications programs primarily to advisers, but also existing customers as required to extra support. This role is for an all-round communications professional, with broad-based communications skills and experience, that can plan out communications programs and get their “hands dirty” in the writing and distribution of communications.
- Work closely with the AMP Life Product, Marketing, Business Partnerships and project teams to plan, develop and execute communications programs and activities to effectively engage and inform advisers to position AMP Life strongly. Identify initiatives and bring innovative engagement ideas that will drive key performance metrics
- While the main focus will be business partners (eg adviser) engagement and communications, it is expected that your communication expertise will support communications to customers when requirements and workload of the team dictates
- Develop and execute an ongoing e-newsletter to advisers
- Support the Head of Marketing by identifying opportunities, developing strategies, value proposition, product positioning and communications programs to differentiate AMP Life from the competition and drive adviser engagement
- Never rest on one’s laurels, always look for ways to make improvements to existing programs, and be passionate to find new innovative ideas that will enhance the service experience for advisers
What You'll Bring To The Table:
- Experience in developing and delivering communications to advisers and customers within the financial services industry
- Proven track record in devising, developing and executing communications strategies and tactics
- Excellent written communications skills, with proven ability to seeks out knowledge, understand the complex and write clearly and concisely
- Evidence of experience that has required broad influence and execution with key stakeholders
- An understanding of complex business models and value chains
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call me now on (AU) 02 82269659 (NZ) 09 9527383
Alternatively, if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend