Role Title: Day 2 Implementation Manager
This role is a 12 Month Contract
Working for AMP Life
AMP Life is part of the Resolution Life Group and is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 1.5 million customers. AMP Life has proudly served customers in Australia since 1849 and New Zealand since 1854. In 2020, AMP Life became part of the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies.
AMP Life is an in-force specialist life insurer, focused on providing existing customers with life insurance and super and investments.
About the role
We are Looking for an experienced Implementation manager to work closely with the Head of Program Services and interact with key stakeholders across multiple program streams in the overall Day 2 portfolio.
- Document a detailed implementation strategy and seek sign-off from key stakeholders
- Develop overall approach for Go Live, establishing an effective structure for collaboration with direct and indirect business and technology stakeholders
- Be responsible for building detailed implementation task lists, defining interdependencies, implementation resource schedules, command and control structure and responsibilities, incident management, contingency scenario planning and final acceptance criteria
- Plan and execute a series of trial migrations and Cutover Dress Rehearsals to validate that all aspects of Cutover are clearly understood, activities and timings validate success outcomes and key decision makers appropriately informed.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate excellence in the following capabilities:
- Plan and manage dress rehearsals and implementations
- Engage key stakeholders to ensure all implementation activities are executed
- Work with business to ensure readiness of implementation and transition to production
- Work with delivery teams to manage pre and post implementation activities, including warranty and transition to operation
- Ensure a clear communication to all impacted parties
Key Competencies required
- Strong track-record of engaging with business leaders to deliver technology-enabled business change
- Experience in working in complex technical environments
- Financial Services experience
- Extensive experience working in large scale transformation programs – preferably as part of an Implementation Team or Release Management Team
- Extensive knowledge and experience with cutover management, Incident Management and Warranty Management
- Extensive knowledge of Execution Readiness & Implementation
- Ability to work weekends and overnight shifts