About the role
The Separation & Simplification (S&S) Tech Day 2 Programme is a 2 year Programme of work to set up AMP Life as a successful separate entity. S&S Tech is a technical, operational, and project delivery hub, partnering with other AMP business units to design, deliver and manage innovative technology and operational solutions that meet the current and future needs of AMP Life. S&S Tech is recognized as AMP's technology innovator and integrator, applying world-class best practice standards and processes within AMP’s operations.
The purpose of your role is to bring deep subject matter and technical expertise to business problems and use the latest BA tools, techniques and methodologies to quickly develop solutions for the business. You will be accountable for the quality, planning and estimating of your individual workstream and deliverables. In addition to good technical BA capabilities, your role will require a comprehensive understanding of Agile / Waterfall project delivery, and project delivery systems. You
should have a good working knowledge of project management and HCD, as well as an understanding of organisational change management, development and testing.
- Strong technical BA experience in integration and experience in documenting interface specifications
- Experience in:
- writing specifications for - Flat file/fixed file/CSV formats, XML, deep understanding of XML Schemas
- writing API Specifications – REST, JSON and SOAP formats
- Mapping out Request and Response structures for APIs, Services and Messages
- Data analysis
- Documenting transformation logic for batch programs and ETLs
- Understanding of
- interface authentication/authorisation
- Data security, encryptions and classifications
- Middleware technology stacks - such as WSO2, MQ, TIBCO BW, SSIS, KAFKA, SFTP
- Experience in large programs, liaising with multiple BAs and multiple projects at same time
- Past technical design/development experience is preferred
Skills & experience
- In addition to your technical business analysis capabilities, you should also be able to demonstrate an understanding of the following:
- Business Acumen
- Project delivery (Agile & Waterfall)
- Human Centred Design
- Change Management
- Systems Development
- Financial Products and Services
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.