GM Digital Transformation
Job no: 613271
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Information Technology, Operations, AMP Life
AMP Life is part of the Resolution Life Group and is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 1.5 million customers. AMP Life has proudly served customers in Australia since 1849 and New Zealand since 1854. In 2020, AMP Life became part of the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies.
AMP Life is an in-force specialist life insurer, focused on providing existing customers with life insurance and super and investments.
You will lead the uplift of Digital technology capability across Resolution Life Australasia and the deployment of this capability to support transformational change. This will involve capability build, leadership of the Digital team, and ongoing development of methodologies and tools to support the Digital capability.
• Identify the digital capabilities and competencies required to support the business transformation and develop a strategy to uplift current capabilities to the required level.
• Build and lead the digital technology team. Execute agreements with external partners to supplement digital resources as required.
• Liaise with Crew Leaders to build a complete picture of distribution and demand for competences in Crews to ensure optimum staffing and rotation.
• Establish and uphold common standards and practices relating to digital technology and ensure consistent application of these standards and practices.
• Participate in solving complex problems relating to the application of digital technology.
• Proactively seek out external knowledge of best practices relating to digital technology and deploy appropriate competencies within Resolution Life.
• Establish clear career pathways and consistent skill evaluation approach for members of the competency. Support, coach and manage Chapter Leads.
• Contribute to business planning and Quarterly Business Reviews.
• Manage the digital technology team budget.
• Work with the broader AMP Life team to help embed and agile delivery methodologies. Ensure that digital team members are equipped to effectively utilise these methodologies.
Key competencies required
• 10+ years’ experience and recognised reputation as an expert in digital technology.
• Experience in developing digital technology methods and standards and upholding standards across an organisation.
• Experience managing, interviewing, hiring and leading digital engineering teams.
• Experience applying digital expertise in multiple business contexts (e.g. across several business units or organisations).
• Experience in the implementation of best practice contemporary digital methodologies and tools.
To take advantage of this opportunity, please send your updated CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend