Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The Workforce Management team is responsible for the strategic deployment of the best capability at the most cost effective price to achieve the strategic and financial objectives of AMP.
In this role, you will have a deep understanding of the pipeline of project work across the AMP Australia Technology business, and will work closely with the business to ensure that each project of work is appropriately resourced. This is an initial six month fixed term contract.
• Interpret the Master Activity List (MAL) for all strategic initiatives across the Technology portfolio, and build a twelve month profile of demand based on estimates of project spend, IT involvement, risk and complexity
• Develop a deep understanding of the labour requirements for all projects as they come through the pipeline for funding approval.
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships across all stakeholder groups including business portfolios and across AMP
• Work closely with Head of Workforce Management to create an effective and efficient demand management and capability deployment service
Capabilities & Experience
• Proven experience as a Resource Manager within an IT/Projects business unit
• Financial Services industry experience is highly desirable
• Deep knowledge of demand planning principles, approaches, techniques and tools.
• Strong understanding of capabilities required to deliver large and complex scale IT projects
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.