Job no: 613191
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Location: Various, Sydney, VIC - other
Categories: Project Management, Product, AMP Life
Role Title: Product Project Manager
Working for AMP Life
AMP Life is part of the Resolution Life Group and is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 1.5 million customers. AMP Life has proudly served customers in Australia since 1849 and New Zealand since 1854. In 2020, AMP Life became part of the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies.
About the role
This role will manage the delivery of the Product Re-platforming project which has significant business criticality. The focus is the migration of our Product Administration Systems, products and business operating models from AMP to AMP Life.
The successful candidate will ensure that the scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives are met and will be encouraged to utilise multiple delivery approaches.
The role will maintain the overall integrity and coherence of the project streams, with strong management of inter-dependencies (within the project and across the Day 2 Separation Program) including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
It will also include, if necessary, the co-ordination of new capability for the business to enable effective change and realisation of projected benefits.
- Product Migration Experience
- Effective communication skills, tailored for different audiences at all levels
- Strong vendor management skills
- Ability to proactively anticipate and resolve problems/roadblocks and maintain delivery momentum
- Experience in working in Agile organisations
- Experience working with Insurance business teams and systems is desirable
Ideally, you will bring the following experiences to this role:
- 10 years’ experience in end to end project management of large, complex data projects (business and IT)
- Budget Management experience of $7m+
- Financial Services experience preferred (however experience in other domains will also be considered)
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend