The B2B Marketing and Communications team focuses on proactively planning, creating and delivering marketing initiatives and communication across all channels to reach our advisers, brokers and employers and delivering on business objectives
This is a 6 months fixed term contract role based out of our Sydney office.
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally. As such, we are interested in hearing from applicants who are currently seeking part time opportunities. Please speak to us about how we can accommodate your own flexible employment arrangement.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to manage and execute B2B marketing initiatives which align to the marketing strategy. Initiatives to be delivered to multiple audiences, specifically advisers, brokers and employers, across multiple channels. To undertake a review of published B2B marketing collateral, manage the process to update and where necessary and seek relevant approvals
- Manage advice marketing platforms
- Undertake content review of existing marketing collateral
- Update marketing collateral, including content and look and feel.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and external agencies to develop and manage marketing collateral
- Support AMP Bank with ad hoc B2B marketing initiatives
- Follow all appropriate processes (DD, legal review, brand compliance) with minimal supervision
Capabilities & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing management, with proven results in delivering performance uplift
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services or supporting clients in a similar industry
- Experience working with agencies
- Experience in B2B marketing environment
- Sound project management and problem-solving skills: Focusing on dealing with tight deadlines and a range of stakeholders, and having the flexibility to adapt activity and self when requirements shift
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex financial content
- Effective stakeholder management, both internal business partners and external agencies
- Understanding of the competitive market in which AMP operates, across the industry and digital channels
- Effective solution execution
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.