Practice Data Analyst
Job no: 613130
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: St Leonards, Various, Sydney, Melbourne
Categories: Analysis & Reporting, Operations, Financial Adviser Support & Management
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
AMP Australia (AMPA)
AMP has recently created a single wealth management business, AMP Australia (AMPA), to lead the development of our advice led- wealth management strategy.
This role sits in the Advice Chief Operating Office, responsible for middle and back office Advice functions, and the quality and efficiency of the end to end Advice process.
About the role
As a key technical role, the Practice Data Analyst is responsible for developing an understanding of data environments across AMP and applying that understanding to building best practice operational processes where risks and controls are considered, and the client experience is front of mind. You will also work closely with the broader reporting function to ensure practice data solutions are in line with reporting requirements wherever necessary. You will provide reporting, analysis and insights to the Manager, Systems, Data and Reporting and Advice Operations Leadership Team where required.
- Working with multiple systems and stakeholders including practices, project teams and internal and external stakeholders to execute initiatives
- Performing analysis on various data sources to gather insights and knowledge to develop best practice operational processes with a focus on the areas of data governance and quality, and master data management
- Establishing and maintaining tools and processes specific to pipeline/workflow tracking, reconciliations and data quality monitoring
- Retention and revenue reporting
Capabilities & Experience
- Strong understanding of the advice process, and key metrics reporting requirements for effective practice management
- Proven financial and business analytical and problem-solving skills to build and/or recommend best practice processes
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. Technical writing skills highly desirable
- Proven strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within or with a Financial Planning practice highly desirable
- Intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- XPLAN experience preferred
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend