Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the team
Digital IT manages AMP's digital channel and customer experience platform that enables us to provide richer user experiences that better engage our customers.
We are looking for strong, capable full stack developers with exceptional experience utilising node and angular, who can contribute to achieving our aspirations and goals for our customers.
• Maintain and enhance the application suite (MEAN stack running on AWS/Docker/Kubernetes)
• Utilise your skillset in angularJS, 2 – 7, and Node to design and develop robust, secure and resilient applications
• Have a working competence with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, github
• Identify and implement application and platform improvements, with a focus on security and resilience
• Be familiar from experience on what a an expert code review looks like, and knowledge to implement in a streamlined manner
• Be able to demonstrate excellent mentorship to other developers to improve the collective strength of the team
Capabilities & Experience
Essential Technical requirements;
• node.js 6+, 10
• angularJS + angular 2 - 7, Typescript
• AWS, containerisation and virtualisation experience
Desirable Technical requirements;
• Experience in CI/CD environments
• Java programming
• Salesforce Lightning/aura framework/Apex experience
• Experience working in both agile and waterfall environments
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.