Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the team
Digital IT manages AMP's digital channel and customer experience platform that enables us to provide richer user experiences that better engage our customers.
Opportunity for an enthusiastic full stack developer who is proficient in the following technologies (Java, Node or Angular, SQL Server 2012 or higher, XML, HTML, Jscript,) to help deliver on our digital strategy.
- Work with the Engineering Platform Support Manager(s) and broader Platform Technology Team to plan and deliver change
- Liaise with business stakeholders and delegates to understand and clarify business objectives
- Support the development of business cases by producing estimates
- Work with peers at all stages of the SDLC to deliver high quality, fit for purpose technology solutions: - Design solutions (considering functional and non-functional aspects)
- Produce and maintain relevant technical artefacts
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience in developing software solutions for financial applications
- Proficient in the following technologies (Java, Node and Angular, SQL Server 2012 or higher, XML, HTML, Jscript,)
- L3 Web application Support with ITIL background (desired)
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (Splunk/ELK/Dynatrace/AppDynamics/Dynatrace etc)
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Stakeholder management skills, ability to communicate clearly with both business and technical teams and be able to present to senior stakeholders
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.