The purpose of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is to provide the framework, insights and challenge to enable AMP management and the Boards to effectively optimise enterprise wide risks and opportunities and support the prevention of concentration risk across the AMP group and its business entities.
The Head of Fraud will play a key leadership role in the Group Integrity Office. The role will evolve, promote and mature AMP’s risk and control policy, framework and strategy for fraud.
The successful candidate will use their experience, influence, analytical rigour and leadership skills to develop and implement fraud risk assessment, prevention, detection and response strategies. They will engage and influence senior business colleagues in a “second line” capacity, to manage fraud risks to the business.
The right person for this role has:
- Significant fraud advisory and investigations experience within Australian financial services. This includes: preparation and implementation of fraud risk frameworks for detection, prevention and response; provision of fraud advisory services; and conducting end-to-end complex misconduct investigations.
- Tertiary qualifications in law, forensic accounting, commerce or similar.
- Led a team of people through change.
- Worked in roles where their knowledge and communication style have allowed them to influence senior leaders to good outcomes.
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, relevant regulators, and current and proposed financial services regulatory and legislative requirements.
Working for AMP
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value people with an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business and we need people like you.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP will not pay fees related to unsolicited resumes.