Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
AMP has recently created a single wealth management business, AMP Australia (AMPA), to lead the development of our advice led wealth management strategy. AMPA is structured around two core businesses, AMPA Client Relationships (a business to client model) and AMPA Business Partnerships (a business to business model)
About AMP Australia
In November 2019, AMP brought together its Australian wealth management and AMP Bank divisions under one leadership team to help our clients to manage and grow their wealth throughout their lives. We seek to provide whole-of-wealth services by taking a holistic view of a client’s needs at every stage of their life and by providing best of breed financial solutions.
During a period of fundamental change in the financial advice industry, AMP remains committed to providing quality advice and solutions that are affordable and accessible for more Australians.
About AMP Advice
AMP Advice has redesigned the advice process to help clients articulate and prioritise their goals putting them back in control of their future. Combining digital interaction with personalised expert help, the AMP Goals 360 experience helps our customers to explore, plan, track and most importantly realise their goals.
Purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to provide consistent superior client service and to provide high quality support and assistance to Advisers in administering and delivering client outcomes. This position is a key member of the AMP Advice team and is expected to work as a team member in achieving the outcomes of the company.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the client database to ensure a highly responsive service to clients
- Manage client service and administrative functions by prioritising the daily workload
- Be the first point of contact with client queries by telephone, face to face and email
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers and share registries
- Implement Advisers directions efficiently and accurately
- Adhere to business workflow protocols
- Prepare for Annual Review meetings
- Prepare client correspondence
- Implement file notes from review meetings
- Prepare and send Opt-In Statements and Annual Advice Arrangements
- Prepare all documentation accurately and forward to appropriate institution
- Monitor ongoing tasks and monitor progress until finalisation then relay information to clients
- Ensure the maintenance of client files are compliant
- Completion of all administrative paperwork
- Proactively provide support to other Client Relationship Managers
- maintain client database in XPLAN
- Check and implement paperwork
- Conduct investment switches, carry out redemptions and process regular withdrawals/term deposits on platforms
- follow-up problems with platforms as required
- Roll over monies from other fund managers
- Review portfolio valuations to identify high cash balances
Capabilities & Experience
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of the financial services industry highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the financial services sector.
- Completion of or desire to undertake Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146)
- Experience using XPLAN
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion and diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences and collective strength make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Competitive base + 12% super + bonus + employee benefits
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.