Project Finance Specialist
Job no: 611404
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Accounting & Finance, Project Management
Project Finance Specialist
- Excellent opportunity to make a difference
- Working with great leadership teams
- A role where you will learn and grow your career
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager Project Finance your role will support several projects primarily within Group Technology business unit, in effective financial management. You will also assist the Senior Manager to uplift the project finance capabilities at AMP through co-designing effective processes and supporting implementations.
More specifically your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting project teams to produce accurate estimates for budget, forecast and actuals
- Challenging project teams to optimise project spend by identifying area of opportunity or waste
- Highlighting key financial risks and options to address
- Providing education sessions for the project community regarding project financials e.g. process, tools, responsibilities, forecasts, status reporting and funding requests
What we look for in you:
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) / Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Ideally at least 7 years of Finance experience, ideally in financial services with significant Project Finance experience
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in reporting and the ability to proactively identify risk
- Discipline to follow process combined with the ability to flex and be agile in response to the environment
- Effective communicator across a range of stakeholders to drive desired outcomes and make the complex simple
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and present alternate ways of achieving goals
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
If you would like to obtain further information or obtain a Job Description, please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend