AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over A$187 billion (as at 30 June 2019) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
AMP Capital Real Estate
AMP Capital is one of the largest direct real estate fund managers in the Asia-Pacific region with more than A$28 billion* in assets under management on behalf of institutional and retail investors. Our 500-strong team of real estate professionals does this by creating exceptional real estate experiences that deliver sustainable returns for our investors, supporting our tenant customers in their success and adding value to the lives of the millions of people and communities who either shop, work or experience our managed places each day.
Purpose of the role
The Financial Controller - O&L is responsible for leading the office and logistics property finance, analytics & lease administration teams. This role will develop a customer centric, high performance team that provides accurate and timely financial insight enabled by technology, processes and procedures.
What the role entails:
- Lead the O&L property accounting, portfolio analytics & lease administration functions;
- Assist in delivering team strategy including establishing team deals, goals and development plans;
- Oversight of Corporate O&L budget and forecasting including BPR
- Review and analysis of monthly O&L business unit performance
- Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness and delivery of all property accounting & lease admin information, including but not limited to; Monthly property finance reporting; Property reporting, risk and governance; Lease maintenance data & billings
- Oversee the creation of the O&L portfolio analytics platform delivering on outcomes that are drive analytics and insight across the Real Estate platform and specific to the O&L portfolio
- Own and drive ongoing finance-related improvement initiatives, not only in O&L but also across the wider Real Estate business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Professional accounting qualification such as CA or CPA
- 7+ years' experience with a proven record of success
- Sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Superior leadership and management skills developed from experience in leading successful teams
Recruitment agencies: please note that we are not seeking assistance on this role. Should we require assistance we may reach out to our network of preferred agency partners once this ad has expired. Be aware that you are not considered engaged on a role until it has been released by Talent Acquisition through our agency portal. We do not pay recruitment fees on candidate profiles/resumes introduced through any other method.