AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over AS$200 billion AUM (as at 30 June 2019) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
The Public Markets transformation team have been working to identify and chart the future state Target Operating Model for the business in order to support the growth of the company whilst also addressing current operating risks. The aim is to drive standardisation and simplicity within the operating model, Mitigate risk, improve efficiency and add value which will result in the creation of a multi-year transformation road map.
This role will analyse, document and improve business processes delivering outcomes which satisfy the strategic objectives of the transformation team. Key responsibilities include:
- Engage with stakeholders across the organisation in front, middle and back office roles
- Analyst business processes and create process documentation, workflows and knowledge articles
- Collect and document of process requirements for project and process improvement with a view to automation
- Facilitate process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end workflows
- Re-engineer existing processes across the organisation challenging the existing process to improve outcomes
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
- Challenge existing business processes utilising analysis skills and critical thinking, engaging with stakeholders to influence outcomes that provide an improved operating environment
- Experience in dealing with a wide cross section of stakeholders with a key focus on front and middle office
- Strong experience with process modelling toolsets (Signavio, BPMN, etc)
- Experience in analysing and resolving business process problems with SMEs and key stakeholders
- Solution based approach – finds issues but offers solutions
- Analytical mind who is comfortable querying data, challenging status quo, understanding complex environments, and providing business process solutions across technology and processes
- Demonstrated Financial Services experience – 5+ years’ (e.g. Front Office, Middle Office, Custody outsourcing, Back office, Fund Accounting, Unit pricing, Product etc)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience in a range of Investment Managers