AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
AMP Capital Shopping Centres (AMPCSC) sits within the Real Estate division of AMP Capital Investors, and provides asset, development, and property management expertise to the shopping centres owned and/ or managed by AMP Capital Investor’s various property funds and private clients. AMPCSC also asset manages AMP’s ownership in five externally managed Westfield shopping centres, protecting and driving asset performance on behalf of the AMP owners.
Working within the Botany Town Centre Management Team, the Digital & Events Marketing Executive is responsible for developing, managing, and delivering digital assets, centre communication and retailer communication. The delivery of asset customer experience strategy, with a focus on delivering brand aligned partnerships and events.
Some responsibilities include:
- Supporting role to the Marketing Manager in the roll out of key communication campaigns including artwork approval and in-centre communication
- Ensuring that all marketing platforms are kept up to date – printed directories, directory boards, website, social media platforms, messages on hold system, etc
- Supporting the delivery of key retail activation and launch events i.e. Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Black Friday, Easter, AW Fashion, Summer Fashion, School Holidays and all events relating to the Marketing Strategy as determined annually and as the need arises
- Support and deliver the Community Engagement Strategy: Meet with identified community groups (e.g. local schools, kindergartens, sporting clubs and charities) and establish annual support plans and programs
- Investigate and work with key partners to develop a community and partnership strategy and implement as approved by the Marketing Manager
- Financial administration – raising PO’s, sending invoices, reporting against budget etc
- Management of analytics reporting, providing insights and suggestions for improvement
- You must have 3 years or more in a digital marketing role
- Proven experience in producing digital strategies and digital project management
- 3 years or more in an event planning and execution role
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Flexibility and agility when faced with challenging plans and situations
- Digital technology and social media strategy skills
- Ability to establish relationships with key business stakeholders