Analyst, Reporting & Governance
Job no: 610976
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Location: Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne
Categories: Analysis & Reporting, Risk & Compliance
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The role will support the Head of Governance & Reporting to establish and drive a mature risk and controls first line risk management function for governance and reporting across Advice, Super and Bank within AMP Australia. This role has the responsibility to support the BAU reporting and governance requirements.
This role is a six month contract
- Support the team deliver significant improvements to the maturity of the 1LOD function
- Develop, implement and maintain risk and compliance governance frameworks for Line 1, and the reporting suite for these frameworks
- Perform day to day tasks required in delivering support to the business in relation to governance and reporting
- Support the Advice, Super and Bank L1 Risk Business Partners by preparing the Line 1 risk reports for reporting to relevant governance committees (Management and Board)
- Compile data on Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and risk causes across incidents, issues and breaches, risk profiles, complaints, controls, remediation plans and regulatory change
- Implement actions identified to develop and continually improve the governance frameworks for Super, Advice and Bank to ensure they continue to be effective for the management of risk of the business
Capabilities & Experience
- Data analytics skills and experience in the use of reporting software
- Experience in developing, and enhancing business and management reporting
- Track record of driving efficient and effective operational processes
- Ability to operate in a business environment through change
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend