Complaints Quality Analysts
Job no: 610974
Work type: Fixed term - full time, Permanent Full Time
Location: Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne
Categories: Analysis & Reporting, Client Relationships, Project Management, Risk & Compliance, Education, Training & Professional Development, Operations, Case Management
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Complaints Resolution Hub is the centralised point of ownership and oversight for AMP’s complaint resolution framework which has a clear purpose of achieving consistent, fair and compliant outcomes for customers within required timeframes.
The main purpose of the Complaint Quality Analyst is to complete quality assurance activities on Customer Complaints to check compliance with regulation and ensure consistent and appropriate outcomes are being provided to customers.
You will also provide coaching outcomes to individual complaints managers on the outcome of Quality Assurance checks on resolved files.
- Review and quality check of written communication to customers relating to complaints
- Review and quality check of complaints via the Quality Assurance processes to ensure correct procedures have been followed and all regulatory requirements have been met
- Provide timely, consistent and valuable feedback to complaint managers to ensure process adherence and regulatory requirements are being met including that compliant, fair and appropriate written communication are being provided to clients
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the complaint management process through the Identification of opportunities for process improvement in both the Complaints Resolution Hub and frontline operational teams.
Capabilities & Experience
- 4 year’s experience within the Financial Services Industry
- 2 year’s experience in Dispute Resolution within Financial Services in Banking, Wealth or Advice.
- Demonstrated ability to provide structured coaching feedback to operational team members and leaders.
- Ability to understand and apply a range of compliance and legislative requirements when vetting written communications to clients.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills to identify key issues and cause-effect relationships
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend