AMP Capital is a global investment management business with a diversified asset class mix. As part of the AMP Group, we share a heritage that spans over 160 years.
Our home strength in Australia and New Zealand has enabled us to grow internationally, and today we have operations established in the Middle East, China, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom and the United States. We also collaborate with a network of global investment partners, leveraging our shared capabilities to provide greater access to new investment opportunities.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over A$187.2 billion (as at 31 December 2018) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
Purpose of the role
The "Client Services Consultant - Reporting" will be an integral member of the Global Client Services team and be a focal point for performing client servicing functions, being pro-active, providing service excellence, coupled with a strong understanding of clients, markets and our products.
This role will be responsible for client reporting through providing support to local and international internal and external clients. In addition, regular client communications; including client, product and investment reporting.
What the role entails
- Prepare & distribute accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc client, product and investment reports within agreed service standards
- Facilitate and co-ordinate across multiple internal data providers, stakeholders, including portfolio managers, the provision of high quality information for completion of the various reports within agreed service standards
- Provide quality control review of all client, product and investment reports prior to distribution.
- To have a pro-active approach to managing client and stakeholder queries
- Actively contribute and lead strategic project work and business initiatives impacting on the Client Services team
- 2 years in Financial Services
- Strong understanding of the investment and superannuation market
- Tertiary degree is desirable
- Previous experience in preparation of client, product and investment reporting.