Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Platform Support manager supports the Platform owner by providing accountability for end-to-end platform build, change and run through:
- Continuously generating opportunities to enhance the platform experience to meet Customer and Business expectations
- Maintain alignment between Architecture, Business requirements, customer experience and regulatory compliance.
- Manage a backlog of run and change prioritised to achieve business value whilst maintaining stability, resiliency and security.
Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders and build high performing teams
Strategy and Planning
- Contribute to the vision and roadmap for the Platform and support evolving the current offerings and capabilities
- Advocate for continuous improvement and DevOps behaviours and processes.
- Implement and follow portfolio specific standards, frameworks, customer journeys and processes
- Contribute to compliance of platform service design and service catalogue maintenance including new services development
- Platform Management – ensure the platforms remain current by performing regular upgrades and actively manage software licensing to ensure entitlements are not being breached
- Environment Management – support projects by ensuring the environments used by the project teams are always operational and stable
- Project Delivery – support project delivery within acceptable and agreed cost, timeframes and quality
- ITIL Service Operations Management – delivery of defined performance of functions such as event, request incident, change and problem management.
- Technical leadership – lead a development capability to support design, development, testing and deployment of platform changes.
- Continuous Improvement – demonstrate the capacity of improving delivery operational processes on an ongoing basis.
- Lead the Dev/Ops team to implement changes required by large programs and regular maintenance
- Be a change agent – coordination of resource to implement and rollout change management capability with a high degree of customer advocacy
- Understand and contribute to the leadership vision, AMP business rules and standards
- Actively encourage professional development and innovative practices within the team
- Contribute to ongoing identification of key risks associated with technology services in the portfolio
- Contribute to implementing mitigating controls with consideration of associated costs and benefits to allow the business to make informed risk and control management decisions
- Manage and respond to Group Risk and Control Incidents and support internal and external audits
- Role models a “one team” mindset across all levels both internally and externally
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders and vendors for supported applications
Capabilities & Experience
Tertiary qualifications in computer science, engineering or other relevant qualification. 5 years’ hands on working experience in Information technology with at least 2 years’ experience in Technical project management. Experience in audit or identity and access management discipline will be given priority.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.