Insurance Servicing Reviews Specialist - AMP Life
AMP Life is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 2.4 million customers. AMP Life is transitioning its business model to be an in-force specialist life insurer, with a focus on providing existing customers in Australia and New Zealand with risk insurances (income protection, disability and life), traditional life insurances and mature life insurance investments.
We are a customer centric and deeply human organisation and we work to help our customers realise their best life. We focus on the customer experience, retention, investment outcomes, and running an efficient business model to drive customer advocacy and profitable performance outcomes. In 2020, it is planned that AMP Life will be sold by AMP to Resolution Life, a global in-force life insurance specialist.
About the role
To provide exceptional customer service in the end to end process for the Insurance Servicing Reviews team, acting as a specialist resource within AMP Life – Operations & BPO.
The role requires the individual to provide their expertise to help achieve the Insurance Servicing Reveiws vision and strategy by proactively assisting with all functions as required including (and not limited to) Adviser Relations, Annual Review/Audit functions, Accounts Maintenance, Commissions, Business & Regulatory Reporting.
The role will also contain direct participation and involvement in relationship building with key stakeholders (internal & external), reporting, training, projects and process improvement tasks as required by the business.
Capabilities and Experience
- Establish, update and maintain system records e.g.’ HelpHub, RIPA, BPMS, WMS, Annual Review tools, spreadsheets and Databases as required and in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to team and management where required whilst managing relationships in providing optimum customer service to clients.
- Ensure that peer checking is completed with a high degree of accuracy and within agreed turnaround times.
- Business & Regulatory Reporting as required
- Administer and complete daily work tasks within service standards.
- Respond to and action client and stakeholder queries and requests (internal and external).
- Establish and proactively maintain effective communication channels with clients, such that retention of business relationships are maintained.
- Participate in face to face meetings with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Cross-team assistance as determined by business needs.
- Provide feedback in tenders and product offers, as required, with a view to enhancing the quality of service.
- Participate in projects as required.
- To provide coaching and training to peers as needed
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with all stakeholders
- Professional negotiation skills, ability to handle conflict and deal with high value clients
- Demonstrated experience with complaints handling and problem resolution
- Ability to work under limited supervision as well as contribute to a large team
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages
- Understanding of Risk Management
- High level of technical ability in Plan Administration and Annual Review desired
- Knowledge of AMP/ NMLA Systems and Tools preferred
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP Life recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP Life.