Advice Fee Review Implementation Consultant
Job no: 610533
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Risk & Compliance, Remediation, Financial Adviser
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of the Implementation Consultant is to assist Practices in the Fee for Service review with the segmentation of their clients, gathering and reviewing evidence of advice service delivery. This will contribute to programme efficiency and effectiveness, while providing an appropriate adviser experience. This is a 6 month contract opportunity
The Implementation Consultant is a member of the team responsible for providing support to R+R activities by working closely with the Implementation Lead and other team members to:
- Providing phone-based advice to Practices on the agreed advice service delivery evidence standards;
- Completing a preliminary review of advice service documents uploaded by advisers onto the Review and Remediation Portal;
- Build awareness, advocacy, understanding and support with key Licensee stakeholders for R&R activities.
In selected cases, conducting site visits to selected practices and advisers to provide:
- Advice on the segmentation of fee-paying clients for review and implementing that segmentation,
- Advice on appropriate evidence artefacts
- Assist in the evidence upload process
Capabilities & Experience
- Knowledge of advice documentation and the advice delivery process
- Ability to review advice documents and discuss with Advisers
- Ability to foster strong and collaborative relationships with key Advice stakeholder groups
- High level of organisational and written communication skills, and attention to detail are required.
- One years’ experience in an advice role – paraplanning, advice documentation,advice delivery, servicing advisers.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend