Senior Tax Manager
Job no: 610485
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Accounting and Finance
Senior Tax Manager
About the Role
To support the Head of Tax in providing tax advice and management of tax risk for superannuation schemes administered by AMP’s Wealth business
More specifically your responsibilities will be including but not limited to:
- Provide advice and operational delivery on tax matters for Superannuation Funds operated by AMP.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the Wealth business and objectives to provide proactive support to the business, with a focus on value-adding solutions.
- Update the business on domestic and international changes in tax law impacting Superannuation Funds.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop strong relationships, monitor business developments and manage workflows.
Together with your Degree Qualification and CA/CPA what we look for in you:
- Relevant tertiary and post graduate qualifications in tax, accounting or legal specialisations
- Ideally at least 8 years relevant tax experience gained from a professional services and/or corporate environment
- Highly developed technical industry knowledge and commercial acumen.
- An inquisitive and analytical mindset coupled with experience in identifying and assessing solutions.
- Significant tax technical expertise in Superannuation entity taxation, investment advice and product taxes including solid accounting understanding
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal and listening) with an ability to communicate complex and/or financial issues in everyday language.
- Excellent customer service with a demonstrated ability in managing stakeholders and developing relationships with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Developed project management competency.
Exposure to general corporate tax matters also an advantage
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
If you would like to obtain a detailed Job Description, please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend